Monday, August 06, 2007
The return of the 'taukeh' doesn't help ease the stress in the office. If only, but the stress is more. My brain hurts. Endless hours spend on Saturday to ease myself didn't help that much. I believe almost everyone in my team work from home during the weekend. And that include myself.

The only cure for the workload stress is to stare at a really good looking face. And I am lucky I have a hella good looking Tamayama Tetsuji face to look at everyday on my desktop. Or on my handphone. It made me forget about the face of my 'taukeh'. I want to date and marry a man as good looking as Tamayama. But first I need to lose weight, be more sociable and wear pretty clothes. Then move to another country. Can I achieve all that within the next 6 months?
posted by efarina @ 7:10 AM  
 
About Me


Rina
April 26, 1983
University of Wisconsin-Madison
BS Statistics, Class of 2006
Likes: Heavy rain, dramas, learning Japanese
Dislikes: Cheese, mosquitoes, drunken men


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Links
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker